Value types which Store data to directly and instances of Values store in the memory anywhere called as Stack.
There Which can be update,remove,edit and save dynamically.
There three general Value types
1) Built In ValueTypes
2) User Defined Value Types
Built In valueTypes are too useful For Example Some Built In ValueTypes are given Below
1) System.Sbye take 1 byte and range is 128+1-127
2) System.Int take 1 byte
3) System.Int16 take 2 byte
4) System.Int32 tabke 4 byte
5) System.Int64 take 8 byte
6) System.Decimal take 16 byte
7) System.Char used to store unicode characters
8) System.Boolean Used to store true/false
9) System.intPtr Used to pointer to memory address
2) User Defined ValueTypes Which Can are same as Struct (this is also user defined datatype ) behave identical to Class
these are very useful for classes
ValueTypes have implicitly constructor When u Declare to these You have not need to Initiate to these with New Keyword.
These are used in classes to represent some values as a symbol
For Example I am giving u Practical Of enumeration How can create and use in Asp.net
Step 1: Make a New Web Site and go into Default.aspx.cs page and Define a Enumeration As given below
Step 2: Now go on Presentation layer of your Default.aspx Page and Place two Controls From toolbox one LinkButton and A Label
Step 3: now Double Click on Link Button and Write down given query As Given Below.
Be Happy and Enjoy in Programming!!!